2019年8月8日星期四

Chinky Eyes

I remember once many years back, may be 30 years ago, I was on a bussiness trip to Lanzhou PRC with a colleague from Banana Republic. On the way, we talks and  I was reminded by him that in front of the PRC people, he is a Banana citizen, Bananaian, not a Chinese less an oversea Chinese.

James post me a lengthy historical account on Hongkong. On reading it was comes to my mind that→_→→_→

When facing a super power, a huge country like China then, was subdued by then British Empire and beg for mercy.

Now, PRC, is the superpower, she could subdued any neighbour if needed in different ways from the british.

With this superpower, less noises weere heard on annexing the oversea countryman and women. Is this a blessing?

A banana is always banana even it is planted in vineyard.

Will differentiating from PRC, would stop the other fruits call the banana "Chinky"?

没有评论:

发表评论